Thursday 2 May 2013

Rizalman and Zalora's Baju Kurung for Company's Dinner Party!


I seldom go to weddings, it's not that I hate them but.....errrr I just dont really like going to a wedding. I simply want to avoid this kind of question 'Girl, when are u going to married haa?' all the aunties always ask this! Haiyohh im so tired of it i feel like wanna give them a good hard slap on their face lorh


Lol Grumpy the Cat knows how I feel!

I am, desperately, need to buy a baju kurung for my company's dinner party next month. We are probably gonna have it before the bulan puasa because most of the employees are Muslims so we need to respect them on that. The theme would be Glamorous Traditional, or something sounds like that im not sure. So Im looking for a pair or two baju kurung for that event. 

Tadaaaaa guess I have found one! eh I got two lorh





Omg I cant wait to get these two items in my hand
seriously I cant wait!
Would update with you guys soon when I receive them

;)





1 comment: