Saturday 27 October 2012

Cinnamon Sugar: Auntie Anne's Pretzel. So Delicious!


It tastes so good. I love the feeling of eating the Cinnamon Sugar pretzel. I bought one from Auntie Anne's shop near my working place, and this is all because of my friend.
One of my friend bought it yesterday, and that make me want to try it out, because it looks delicious and more importantly, it is tempting me to try it.

So I bought it today for my lunch and I love it. The smell of the cinnamon is very strong.

The first bite was heaven. I felt my mouth full of sweetness and the smell of cinnamon. Then, the more I chewed on it, the sweetness spread to all over my mouth and throat, giving me the feeling of blissful. As I continues with the next bite, I felt an addictive feeling, its like an unending addiction. 

I want it more and more. 

One is not enough... 

No comments:

Post a Comment