Thursday 8 November 2012

My Saree for Deepavali! Thanks Zalora!

I have the best experience and product ever from Zalora! I'm glad I made my purchase in this website!

First of all, a friend invited me to her house to celebrate deepavali together next week. I wasn't so sure what to wear. Wearing normal attires will spoil the deepavali mood though my friend said is okay. But I wanted to wear some indian looking outfit. A good one, since this will be my very first purchase for saree. I want a good quality one.

Knowing that about 4 days ago, my friend recommended me to check out the Indian saree at zalora website.   I was pretty busy with my work from the office and almost had no time to do shopping at the saree shop. (Masjid India got a lot, but sadly, I have no time to go there.). So thanks to my friend recommendation, I checked this website. 

I heard many bad comments about Zalora extremely horrible service, but I heard too that their product are mostly branded, stylish and good in quality. Well since I was searching for a good quality product with stylish  design, so I think it will be a good option for me to try out. 

While checking the deepavali section in the website, I fell in love with this saree.


It's a Sonali Saree, I remember some bollywood actress wear this kind of saree, and I admire the design!
In zalora, the price is RM169 incl tax, so I immediately made my purchase. It stated there, it will be delivered within two working days. In my heart I pray for that to be true, because I heard some waited for one month. After made, my purchase, they email me for the tracking code. 

Okay, here it is.. Like many people said waiting for it to be delivery is the excruciating part, and I honestly agree with that. 
I made my purchase on monday, and two days has passed. I was pretty scared. Scared they didn't deliever it on time. 

But they really did come (though one day late). I received this yesterday.

The box wrapped in white

The saree was perfect, and according to what I chose! Great!
Now I can wear it for deepavali!
Big thanks to zalora!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. halo ! yes .. i also having great experience with Zalora ! =)

    ReplyDelete