Tuesday 29 January 2013

Apple Is Not That Popular Anymore?


So I have heard about this few days ago; Apple is less popular now? A friend of mine, an Apple user who used to be freaking love every Apple products, made a long deep sigh. He complained on his iPhone.

Wow.

Seriously Jimmy?

Seems he's getting bored of his phone. Then after a few quick browsing thru the net, I learnt something. Yes, Apple is losing its attraction since 2010 where the year it reached glory. This international product was so dominant back then but now users find another alternatives. 

In my opinion, there are so many new cool smartphones in the market. So, this could be one of the reasons Apple lost its followers who used to adore their products.

Me? I would stick with my android for the time being, I guess :)



No comments:

Post a Comment